Recipe by Laurefin
This recipe is from Good Eats with Alton Brown. The crisps go great with salads.
Top Review by LARavenscroft
These were great and oh, so easy! Made this using a sprinkle of cayenne. A great additional to our spaghetti meal. Thanks for posting this Laurefin! Made for Zaar Cookbooks Tag.
- 3 ounces parmesan cheese
- fresh ground black pepper (optional)
- smoked paprika (optional)
- cayenne (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Grate cheese on the small hole side of a 4-sided box grater into a small bowl.
- Using a tablespoon measure, place cheese in mounds onto a nonstick silicon pad or greased parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Flatten out mounds with the back of a spoon, making sure mounds are at least 4 inches apart.
- Season with pepper, paprika, or cayenne, if desired.
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 5 to 6 minutes or until golden.