- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 French baguette
Directions See How It's Made
- . Mix first 4 ingredients in mixing bowl.
- . Cut baguette in to 1/2 inch pieces.
- . Put baguette pieces on ungreased cookie sheet and broil for about 2-3 minutes, until bread is slightly golden. Turn over and spread cheese mixture.
- . Then, boil again for about 3-4 or until golden and cheese is melted.
- . Serve on platter and enjoy!