Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is great for parties. You just need a few ingredients and 3 easy steps and you're done.
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 French baguette
- . Mix first 4 ingredients in mixing bowl.
- . Cut baguette in to 1/2 inch pieces.
- . Put baguette pieces on ungreased cookie sheet and broil for about 2-3 minutes, until bread is slightly golden. Turn over and spread cheese mixture.
- . Then, boil again for about 3-4 or until golden and cheese is melted.
- . Serve on platter and enjoy!
These are really good ! Great apitizer.