Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 3 mins
Cook 10 mins
These make a great garnish for canapes, salads, or even main dishes. I make a small amount in the toaster oven so it may cook differently in a regular oven (i.e. you may need to broil it to get it to brown properly).
- Heat oven to 350.
- Mix parmesan & garlic powder if desired.
- Spread olive oil onto sheet of aluminum foil (with a cookie sheet underneath).
- Spread parmesan onto foil making a thin layer across it
- Bake 5-10 minutes until cheese turns golden brown.
- Allow to cool.
- Turn aluminum foil over and carefully peel it away from the cheese.
- Break into pieces.