1/4 Photos of Parmesan Creamed Corn Au Gratin
This is enough for 4 smaller servings, the recipe can easily be doubled. I have even made this using frozen peas, in place of corn, or mix 1/2 pound each corn and peas together!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter oven-proof small serving dishes or one dish large enough to hold the corn mixture.
- 2In a heavy-bottomed saucepan combine the frozen corn, whipping cream, salt, sugar and white pepper; bring to a boil.
- 3Boil for 5 minutes.
- 4In another saucepan melt butter.
- 5Add in flour and whisk for 1 minute.
- 6Add in the corn mixture; mix to combine, then add in about 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese.
- 7Season with salt to taste.
- 8Set oven to broil.
- 9Place the corn in a casserole dish, or small oven-proof serving dishes and sprinkle with about 1/4 cup (or to taste) grated Parmesan cheese.
- 10Broil under heat until browned.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Creamed Corn Au Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.3
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 91.7 mg
- Sodium 216.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 8.3 g