Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A light, delicate, flavorful side dish that pairs well with chicken and seafood! This is my absolute FAVORITE couscous recipe ever!!
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3⁄4 cup couscous, uncooked
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, fresh and grated
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pimiento, diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, coarsely ground
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- In a small saucepan, bring water and butter to a boil. Stir in couscous.
- Cover and remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork and stir in remaining ingredients.