Recipe by **Mandy**
Posted for chef #284897, recipe by Tana Ramsay from BBC Food. A simple & delicious side to make when zucchini is plentiful.
Top Review by breezermom
I really enjoyed this zucchini! Like another reviewer, I've done similar recipes, but without the lemon. Really enjoyed this addition....it seemed to make it taste "fresher". I'll make this again....thanks for sharing! Made for Stars tag.
- 2 zucchini, sliced into thin rounds
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1⁄2 cup approx parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a little olive oil in a pan and add the courgettes.
- Cook until slightly browned then add the garlic, lemon juice and zest and stir though. Sprinkle over the parmesan and stir to coat the courgettes. Fry until the parmesan crust crisps up.
- Serve with some parsley sprinkled over the top and wedges of lemon if desired.