1/1 Photo of Parmesan-Cornmeal Biscuits
Annz Recipez's Note:
This is a scrumptious biscuit recipe, moist with a bit of crunch from the cornmeal. Add green chile or chopped jalapenos and substitute shredded sharp cheddar cheese for a southwestern twist.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Mix first 7 ingredients (flour through baking soda) in a large bowl.
- 3Cut butter into small bits and mix in with 2 knives or use your fingers to blend until butter is blended in and mixture is a coarse meal.
- 4Add parmesan cheese and mix until blended.
- 5In a small bowl, whisk egg and yogurt until smooth.
- 6Add egg/yogurt mixture to flour mixture. Stir well to mix into a moist, thick batter.
- 7Turn batter onto a well-floured surface and sprinkle with flour.
- 8Roll to 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick and cut into shapes.
- 9Bake at 400 for 15 - 20 minutes or until nicely browned on top.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan-Cornmeal Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.1
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 16.7 mg
- Sodium 180.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 2.3 g