1/2 Photos of Parmesan Chips
These are a carb free chip that I found while looking for recipes for a party for a friend with special diet needs. I made a batch of these to see how they tasted and my family ate them all up. So I made a second batch for the party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 -24 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- cooking spray
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Spray cookie sheet and with a paper towel and wipe most off, leaving only a very thin film.
- 3Place 1-2 TBSP grated cheese on cookie sheet and pat down to a circle.
- 4Place chips 2" apart.
- 5Bake 4-5 minutes, watching closely to avoid burning.
- 6Remove from oven when edges just barely start to brown.
- 7Cool on cookie sheet 5 minutes.
- 8These will stay fresh for days in plastic bags.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Chips
Serving Size: 1 (5 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 21.5
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 4.4 mg
- Sodium 76.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.9 g