Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
These are a carb free chip that I found while looking for recipes for a party for a friend with special diet needs. I made a batch of these to see how they tasted and my family ate them all up. So I made a second batch for the party.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray cookie sheet and with a paper towel and wipe most off, leaving only a very thin film.
- Place 1-2 TBSP grated cheese on cookie sheet and pat down to a circle.
- Place chips 2" apart.
- Bake 4-5 minutes, watching closely to avoid burning.
- Remove from oven when edges just barely start to brown.
- Cool on cookie sheet 5 minutes.
- These will stay fresh for days in plastic bags.
Don't make my mistake and used canned parmesan. You'll end up with puffs of brown powder. (I was born blonde and though my hair has darkened, I guess I still have my blonde roots! If you're also blonde, you might not get this joke).
These are so yummy! We had these last night with some pasta, and they were a huge hit! I will be making these alot when we have spaghetti! Thanks!
Delicious! I like these broken up on a Caesar salad or just to nibble on their own. Great low carb snack!