Recipe by Che~Sara`
Moist, tender, flavorful... and most of all EASY! I serve over noodles or with rice. Mom's recipe.
Top Review by Chef @Oz
This was really good. I did everything to the letter except for the green onions. Everyone in the family gave it the thumbs up. One suggestion would be to halve the chicken breasts which would give more surface area for the yoghurt/mayonaise/cheese as you could spread the pieces out. It would also reduce the cooking time.
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup yogurt, plain
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Pat chicken dry.
- Put in baking dish and drizzle with lemon juice and pepper.
- Blend all other ingredients, except cheese.
- Spread mixture evenly over each piece of chicken.
- Bake uncovered, at 350 for 50 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Remove from oven.
- Drain off juices.
- Sprinkle evenly with cheese and broil 4 inches from heat until cheese melts and browns (approx. 3 mins but watch closely).