Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A great recipe from a local MOMS Club cookbook called Moms in the Kitchen, 2007. Reallllllllly tasty and easy recipe that my whole family loves!
- 4 slice white bread, stale is ok
- 236.59 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 egg
- 453.59-907.18 g chicken cutlet
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 59.14 ml water
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 29.58 ml butter, cold, cut into pieces
- In a food processor, pulse bread, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper until it forms fine crumbs.
- Place the mixture in a shallow baking dish or bowl.
- In a small bowl beat egg lightly.
- Dip each chicken tender or cutlet first into the egg, then into the crumb mixture.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook chicken approximately 3 minutes each side, until cooked through.
- Wipe skillet clean.
- Add lemon juice and water and cook over low heat until it starts to steam- approximately 1 minute.
- Stir in the mustard.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in butter until melter and combined.
- Serve chicken with sauce for dipping.