A great recipe from a local MOMS Club cookbook called Moms in the Kitchen, 2007. Reallllllllly tasty and easy recipe that my whole family loves!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a food processor, pulse bread, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper until it forms fine crumbs.
- 2Place the mixture in a shallow baking dish or bowl.
- 3In a small bowl beat egg lightly.
- 4Dip each chicken tender or cutlet first into the egg, then into the crumb mixture.
- 5Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 6Cook chicken approximately 3 minutes each side, until cooked through.
- 7Wipe skillet clean.
- 8Add lemon juice and water and cook over low heat until it starts to steam- approximately 1 minute.
- 9Stir in the mustard.
- 10Remove pan from heat and stir in butter until melter and combined.
- 11Serve chicken with sauce for dipping.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Chicken With Mustard Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.4
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 103.9 mg
- Sodium 484.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 26.3 g