1/3 Photos of Parmesan Chicken With Garlic Butter
From "Fast Chicken"/The Hawthorn Series
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dust the chicken with flour.
- 2Whisk together the eggs.
- 3In another bowl, combine the breadcrumbs with the parmesan.
- 4Dip the chicken pieces, one at a time, into the egg , then roll in the breadcurm mixture to coat.
- 5Heat a little oil in a frying pan.
- 6Cook the chicken in batches for 1-2 minutes each side, until cooked through.
- 7Melt the butter in a pan and add the garlic. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- 8Add the parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- 9Pour over the warm chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Chicken With Garlic Butter
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.1
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 143.4 mg
- Sodium 694.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken breast fillets