1/2 Photos of Parmesan Chicken Wings
Another military wife I know shared this delicious recipe with me. Sherry originally found this recipe in an issue of Taste of Home. This is my adaptation of her version. I always have a bag of frozen wings in the freezer for last minute guests and this recipe is great for using them, since no thawing is required.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 6 ingredients (cheese through pepper).
- 2Set the melted butter in a bowl and dip the chicken wing pieces first into the butter, then into the cheese mixture to coat.
- 3Set on a foil lined baking sheet with edges.
- 4Bake in a preheated oven at 350 F for about 45 minutes or until fully cooked.
- 5NOTE: To use raw chicken wings- you will need about 2 pounds of whole fresh wings, cut into 3 pieces each and discarding the wing tips.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.6
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 54.3 mg
- Sodium 269.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 10.9 g