Recipe by HeatherFeather
Another military wife I know shared this delicious recipe with me. Sherry originally found this recipe in an issue of Taste of Home. This is my adaptation of her version. I always have a bag of frozen wings in the freezer for last minute guests and this recipe is great for using them, since no thawing is required.
Top Review by Mary N.
This was a super easy recipe and they turned out scrumptious! Loved the taste and the fact I could make them from frozen! Very convenient for company or a late night snack! Thank you so much for posting!
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 20 frozen chicken wings, & drummettes, unthawed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted (1 stick)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 6 ingredients (cheese through pepper).
- Set the melted butter in a bowl and dip the chicken wing pieces first into the butter, then into the cheese mixture to coat.
- Set on a foil lined baking sheet with edges.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 F for about 45 minutes or until fully cooked.
- NOTE: To use raw chicken wings- you will need about 2 pounds of whole fresh wings, cut into 3 pieces each and discarding the wing tips.