Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Another military wife I know shared this delicious recipe with me. Sherry originally found this recipe in an issue of Taste of Home. This is my adaptation of her version. I always have a bag of frozen wings in the freezer for last minute guests and this recipe is great for using them, since no thawing is required.
- Combine first 6 ingredients (cheese through pepper).
- Set the melted butter in a bowl and dip the chicken wing pieces first into the butter, then into the cheese mixture to coat.
- Set on a foil lined baking sheet with edges.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 F for about 45 minutes or until fully cooked.
- NOTE: To use raw chicken wings- you will need about 2 pounds of whole fresh wings, cut into 3 pieces each and discarding the wing tips.
Delicious -- even though we used chicken thighs instead of the wings! The thighs were thawed so we used the cooking time indicated! We will be making this again using wings or other chicken pieces. Thanks for sharing this simple recipe!
This was a super easy recipe and they turned out scrumptious! Loved the taste and the fact I could make them from frozen! Very convenient for company or a late night snack! Thank you so much for posting!
I was quite surprised when i made these, how well they turned out. The flavor was nice and rich.