Recipe by asiaford1
This is our family favorites. It is easy and quick to prepare. If all the ingredients are handy you can have these tenders in less than 20 minutes. I usually serve this with garlicky pasta or white rice. Try on top of green salad with your favorite vinaigrette. These are for both kids and grown-ups pleasing dish. Taste better when hot but still good cold, too.
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Season chicken tenders with salt and pepper slightly.
- In a shallow bowl combine eggs, milk, and mustard. Dump the tenders and coat them well.
- Another shallow bowl combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Pick up each tenders and coat with crumb mixtures.
- Heat larger non stick skillet on medium heat. Add olive oil.
- Saute the tenders 2-3 minutes each side until they are golden brown and crispy.