Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
My kids love these! They are from the Barefoot Contessa.
- 680.38 g boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml kosher salt
- 2.46 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 2 extra large eggs
- 236.59 ml seasoned bread crumbs
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese
- unsalted butter
- olive oil
- Cut chicken into strips.
- Combine salt, pepper and flour on a plate.
- Beat eggs with 1 tablespoon water in a pie plate.
- Combine the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese on a third plate.
- Dredge chicken on both sides in the flour mixture, then dip in the egg mixture and then roll the chicken in the bread crumb mixture.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of butter and 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large saute pan on medium low heat.
- Cook until cooked through.
- Add more butter and oil as needed to the pan.
Oh my, this will be a favorite now...My chicken was frozen, so i dipped it in some hot butter with garlic powder, then dipped in the remaining. This dish was delicious and the breading was wonderful. I served it with Ramen noodles and garlic toast. The teens loved it! Thanks for this recipe.
Very good and very easy. The kids loved them. It's a keeper.
These were very good and a nice change from my usual recipe. Thanks for posting! Made for Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #34.