1/5 Photos of Parmesan Chicken Strips
susie cooks's Note:
My kids love these! They are from the Barefoot Contessa.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken into strips.
- 2Combine salt, pepper and flour on a plate.
- 3Beat eggs with 1 tablespoon water in a pie plate.
- 4Combine the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese on a third plate.
- 5Dredge chicken on both sides in the flour mixture, then dip in the egg mixture and then roll the chicken in the bread crumb mixture.
- 6Heat 1 tablespoon of butter and 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large saute pan on medium low heat.
- 7Cook until cooked through.
- 8Add more butter and oil as needed to the pan.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Chicken Strips
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.1
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 232.7 mg
- Sodium 1306.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 55.2 g