A nice recipe to serve at a football party or any get together. Came off a blog.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Stir together bread crumbs, panko and 1/4 cup of parmesan. In a separate bowl, mix eggs and milk.
- 3Flatten chicken with a mallet so they are even width.
- 4Cut off the tips of the tenders so that the chicken would be more of a patty shape. Don't worry I didn't throw them away, but used them in another dish the next day.
- 5Dip each chicken patty in the egg then dredge in bread crumbs.
- 6Heat oil in a skillet and cook the patties until golden on each side.
- 7Remove and put in a baking dish.
- 8Top each patty with 1-2 tablespoons for marinara.
- 9Then top with mozzarella and the rest of the grated parmesan cheese.
- 10Slice the rolls in half and put on a baking sheet.
- 11Cook chicken patties in oven for 15 minutes. Bake rolls for about 5 minutes.
- 12Place basil leaf on the bottom of the rolls then top with chicken patty. You can serve with a bowl of marinara sauce if you like!
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Chicken Sliders
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.9
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 45.0 mg
- Sodium 737.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 13.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: