Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a really quick and tasty supper. All you'll need to add is a nice bread and wine.
Make and share this Parmesan Chicken Skillet recipe from Food.com.
- 3 boneless chicken breast halves, cut in bite size pieces
- 29.58 ml flour
- 4.92 ml italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 44.37 ml butter, divided
- 236.59 ml half-and-half
- 236.59 ml frozen peas
- 236.59 ml diced tomatoes
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese
- 226.79 g angel hair pasta, cooked and drained (or your favorite pasta)
- Toss chicken pieces with flour, italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 T butter in large skillet.
- Add chicken and stir-fry to a golden brown.
- Remove chicken and keep warm.
- To skillet add half and half, peas and tomato.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add parmesan cheese.
- Add 1 T butter.
- Return chicken to skillet.
- Toss with pasta.
Hi Inez; Made your Parmesan Chicken Skillet last night and it was delicious, simple and easy to make. I used 1 chicken breast and 10 chicken wings and WOW!! The sauce was exceptionally good. I substituted and used RIGATONI. The sauce lined the inside of the rigatoni, EXCELLENT. Thank you for posting your recipe. Oh yes, served ROSSO GRANDE red wine that I make. "Uncle Bill"
Made this last night for supper. What an incredible meal. My family loved it and it was so easy. Wouldn't change anything. Inez, thanks for terrific recipe.
The smell of the Italian seasoning and chicken frying was a tempting aroma in itself! Loved the cream sauce I doubled the Parmesan cheese. Very satisfying not to mention quick and easy to make. Once again, Inez to the rescue with another winner for our family.