Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
A yummy simple parmesan chicken sandwich.
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Mix cheese, crumbs and seasonings.
- Dip chicken in butter; coat with cheese mixture.
- Place in 15x10-inch baking pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 400°F for 20-25 minutes until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
- Cut and slice and place on sandwich.
We really liked these chicken sandwiches. They are easy to prepare and flavorful. The only change I might try,the next time I prepare them, is to use a little less parmesan cheese. I love that this is a healthier version of eating those deep fried or heavily processed chicken patties! I will definitely be making these again. Thank you very much for posting.
Delicious! This was so good. My sons just loved these sandwiches. I will make them again. Thanks for posting!
Very good. The only problem I had was keeping the coating on the chicken, but it was still VERY good. I topped it with mozzarella cheese and marinara sauce. Yum. Thanks for posting! Made for the I Recommend Tag Game.