Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Wonderfully moist easy chicken dinner! Crispy and flavorful on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside, Enjoy!
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Coat cookie sheet with vegetable oil.
- Mix parmesan cheese, garlic powder and panko bread crumbs in shallow wide bowl, set aside.
- Slice the chicken breasts horizontally to make four thin breasts.
- Mix Hidden Valley Ranch Original Seasoning Mix with the greek yogurt. Spread generously on all sides of the chicken breasts. Dip breasts in bread crumb mixture and gently press so coating will stick.
- Place on plate and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Place breasts on cookie sheet and cook for 12 minutes. Turn over gently and cook another 10-15 minutes or until the breasts are 165 degrees when thermometer is inserted in thickest part of breast.
- Serve with your favorite sides. Serves four.