This was passed down by my spouse from her family ten years ago. It's very simple to make and once you make the breading, you can store it in the fridge for a few months so next time you go to make Parmesan Chicken, just add eggs and dab the chicken in the mix. Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups corn flakes (any brand generic best)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Use a food process or mixer and crush corn flakes to where they look like breading (or as large as you wish).
- 3Put mixed corn flakes into a bowl and add the parmesan cheese.
- 4Mix the corn flakes and parmesan cheese (you will have left over mix so put left over in a sealed container for your next dinner).
- 5Take the two eggs and put them into a separate bowl.
- 6Add in 1 1/2 tablespoons of milk.
- 7Mix eggs and milk until fully yellow.
- 8Wash off boneless, skinless chicken breasts and dab dry.
- 9Roll the chicken breasts in the egg/milk mix.
- 10On a place (so you don't contaminate the whole mixture -- and the leftovers) roll the chicken so that they are fully covered in mixture.
- 11Place in a glass or metal 9x13 pan.
- 12Place in oven.
- 13Cook for 35-40 until chicken is cooked. You can cut into one of the beasts to see if there is any pink remaining. If so cook for another 5 minutes.
- 15If you are going to have mashed potatoes with the meal, peel and place them in water at the beginning of your cooking time so that everything is ready at the same time.
- 16Enjoy! If you like this recipe you're welcome to let me know or view my other recipes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Chicken Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.7
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 128.5 mg
- Sodium 521.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 13.8 g