Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This was passed down by my spouse from her family ten years ago. It's very simple to make and once you make the breading, you can store it in the fridge for a few months so next time you go to make Parmesan Chicken, just add eggs and dab the chicken in the mix. Yum!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Use a food process or mixer and crush corn flakes to where they look like breading (or as large as you wish).
- Put mixed corn flakes into a bowl and add the parmesan cheese.
- Mix the corn flakes and parmesan cheese (you will have left over mix so put left over in a sealed container for your next dinner).
- Take the two eggs and put them into a separate bowl.
- Add in 1 1/2 tablespoons of milk.
- Mix eggs and milk until fully yellow.
- Wash off boneless, skinless chicken breasts and dab dry.
- Roll the chicken breasts in the egg/milk mix.
- On a place (so you don't contaminate the whole mixture -- and the leftovers) roll the chicken so that they are fully covered in mixture.
- Place in a glass or metal 9x13 pan.
- Place in oven.
- Cook for 35-40 until chicken is cooked. You can cut into one of the beasts to see if there is any pink remaining. If so cook for another 5 minutes.
- If you are going to have mashed potatoes with the meal, peel and place them in water at the beginning of your cooking time so that everything is ready at the same time.
- Enjoy! If you like this recipe you're welcome to let me know or view my other recipes.