Recipe by CandyTX
Total time includes marinating. I got this from a coupon in the grocery store and it looked yummy!
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves (approx 1.5 lbs)
- 1⁄2 cup classic caesar salad dressing, divided
- 1 1⁄2 lbs potatoes, cut into thin wedges (about 3)
- 1 large red pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag. Add 1/4 c of the dressing; seal bag. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat chicken with the dressing. Refrigerate 30 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 400-F. Mix potatoes and peppers in 13X9 dish. Add remaining 1/4 cup dressing; toss to coat. Remove chicken from bag; discard bag and marinade. Place chicken on top of vegetables; cover tightly with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes. Remove and discard foil. Top chicken mixture with peas; sprinkle with 2 T of cheese. Continue baking, uncovered, 30 minutes are until chicken is cooked through (180-F internal temperature). Sprinkle with remaining cheese before serving.