Recipe by Felix4067
Obviously, you can make more. But this is a nice meal that makes you feel special when you're home alone.
- 1 skinless chicken breast half
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brush chicken breast half with olive oil.
- Combine cheese and next 4 ingredients (cheese through pepper) in a small bowl, and sprinkle cheese mixture over both sides of chicken.
- Place chicken in a shallow dish coated with cooking spray, and pour broth over the chicken.
- Cover, and bake at 400F for 40 minutes or until done.