Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
There are a gazillion recipes for this, but I searched them all, and none are just like mine. My kids' absolute favorite. I get requests for this dish all the time....soooo good with potatoes and green beans!
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips (or left in larger filets)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Dip chicken in butter, then into dry mix.
- Bake on greased pan, uncovered, at 400º for 20 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce: Ranch, BBQ sauce, Sweet and Sour, Honey -- .
I needed something fast for dinner,,this was a BIG hit!!!!!!
Made this recipe tonight for my fussy son and it was a hit.
Easy to make and super delicious!!