Recipe by Claudia Dawn
I know, the last thing RecipeZaar needs is another parmesan chicken recipe! But this one has it all! Not only is it low-fat and only has 3 points per serving but it's very easy (only 4 ingredients) and mighty tasty, too.
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In resealable plastic bag, combine cheese, crumbs, and paprika; shake well.
- Transfer mixture to plate; dip each chicken breast in cheese mixture, turning to coat all sides.
- Arrange on nonstick baking sheet bake until chicken is cooked through- 20-25 minutes.