1/1 Photo of Parmesan Chicken Cutlets
I like to make a double or triple batch of the breadcrumb mix to freeze. Then, whenever I want some chicken, it's ready to go! So super easy and quick!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine ingredients for Breadcrumb mix and set aside. (note: breadcrumbs and Italian seasoning can be substituted by Italian Breadcrumbs).
- 2Cut chicken into 1-inch thick slices. Place slices between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/4-inch thickness (note: do not do this with tenders) with a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- 3Coat both sides of the chicken with cooking spray and dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- 4In 2 tablespoons of hot olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, cook half of the chicken slices, about 1 minute on each side, or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining pieces.
- 5Serve with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Chicken Cutlets
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 557.5
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 123.6 mg
- Sodium 785.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 44.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: