- 6 tablespoons butter
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup converted long grain rice
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese (for topping)
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup or 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- salt and black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together dry soup mix, cream soups, milk and rice in medium bowl.
- Lay chicken breasts in the bottom of lightly greased crock pot.
- Place 1 tbsp butter on each breast and pour soup mixture over all.
- Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours, or on high for 4 to 6 hours.