1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Paramedic Mark's Note:
Started to make Chicken Parmesan, and didn't have some stuff. Found some other stuff, and made a GREAT combination casserole.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat chicken strips with bread crumbs until fully coated.
- 2Bake 1 hr at 425°F in 9x13" baking dish.
- 3Sprinkle oregano, and a bit of grated parmesan cheese, over chicken.
- 4Top with sliced ham.
- 5Smother with spaghetti sauce.
- 6Cover with swiss cheese.
- 7Place baking dish back in oven and bake until cheese is melted.
- 8Top with grated parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Chicken Cordon Bleu
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.2
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 26.9 mg
- Sodium 811.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: