Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Started to make Chicken Parmesan, and didn't have some stuff. Found some other stuff, and made a GREAT combination casserole.
- Coat chicken strips with bread crumbs until fully coated.
- Bake 1 hr at 425°F in 9x13" baking dish.
- Sprinkle oregano, and a bit of grated parmesan cheese, over chicken.
- Top with sliced ham.
- Smother with spaghetti sauce.
- Cover with swiss cheese.
- Place baking dish back in oven and bake until cheese is melted.
- Top with grated parmesan cheese.