Prep 5 mins
Cook 55 mins
A friend of mine cooked this for my family after I had carpal tunnel surgery. It was really tasty simple recipe. We thought it was a little bland so I plan to play with it a bit. Any suggestions would be great ;)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked rice
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes (I like the Italian style)
- 1 lb thawed chicken
- 1 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400. In a 9x13 dish mix together the Alfredo, broth, rice, tomatoes and pepper. Top with chicken. Cover with foil and bake 45 min, remove the foil and sprinkle with cheese. Bake and additional 10 minutes or until golden.
This is a good, easy, weeknight dinner. I made just as directed & it turned out really nice.
I thought this was really good, and very simple and quick to put together. My kids liked it, so that is 2 thumbs up!