1/4 Photos of Parmesan Chicken Casserole
Came up with this easy recipe when looking for something just a little bit different. Smells divine while cooking, tasty and comes together quickly. Although I used macaroni noodles, any kind of pasta you like can be used. Enjoy! *Tip - To easily cut up boneless chicken, partially freeze it first and use a sharp smooth (non-serrated) knife.*
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta, drain.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3Heat butter and olive oil together gently over medium heat.
- 4While noodles are cooking, mix bread crumbs, Italian seasoning, and Parmesan cheese in a large ziplock bag or bowl with tight-fitting lid.
- 5Place diced chicken in the bag or bowl and shake vigorously, coating chicken with bread mixture.
- 6Cook chicken in butter/oil mixture until cooked through, and browned on all sides. (about 10 minutes).
- 7Layer baking dish with noodles, 1/2 sauce, 1/2 shredded cheese, chicken, remaining sauce, remaining cheese.
- 8Bake 30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 931.4
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 97.7 mg
- Sodium 1488.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 126.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 20.7 g
- Protein 57.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: