Recipe by Lainey39
This one-dish meal offers delicious whole grains, veggies and lean protein. Recipe is from Kraft.
Top Review by Satyne
I can't believe I forgot to review this last week. I didn't have tomatoes so I used some tomato sauce and tomato paste in the sauce. It was very flavourful and we really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.
- 113.39 g whole wheat spaghetti, uncooked
- 59.14 ml reduced-fat Italian dressing (light zesty flavor recommended)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 226.79 g boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 473.18 ml broccoli florets
- 118.29 ml tomatoes, chopped
- 118.29 ml 2% milk reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
- 19.71 ml parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, heat dressing and garlic in large nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- Add chicken and broccoli; cook and stir 5-7 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in tomatoes and half of the mozzarella cheese; cook 1-2 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Drain spaghetti; place on serving plate.
- Top with chicken mixture, remaining mozzarella cheese, and the Parmesan cheese.