1/2 Photos of Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
This one-dish meal offers delicious whole grains, veggies and lean protein. Recipe is from Kraft.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces whole wheat spaghetti, uncooked
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat Italian dressing (light zesty flavor recommended)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup 2% milk reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
- 4 teaspoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Cook spaghetti as directed on package.
- 2Meanwhile, heat dressing and garlic in large nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- 3Add chicken and broccoli; cook and stir 5-7 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- 4Stir in tomatoes and half of the mozzarella cheese; cook 1-2 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- 5Drain spaghetti; place on serving plate.
- 6Top with chicken mixture, remaining mozzarella cheese, and the Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.5
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.7 mg
- Sodium 637.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 38.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat mozzarella cheese