Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This one-dish meal offers delicious whole grains, veggies and lean protein. Recipe is from Kraft.
Make and share this Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ounces whole wheat spaghetti, uncooked
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat Italian dressing (light zesty flavor recommended)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup 2% milk reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
- 4 teaspoons parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, heat dressing and garlic in large nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- Add chicken and broccoli; cook and stir 5-7 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in tomatoes and half of the mozzarella cheese; cook 1-2 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Drain spaghetti; place on serving plate.
- Top with chicken mixture, remaining mozzarella cheese, and the Parmesan cheese.
I can't believe I forgot to review this last week. I didn't have tomatoes so I used some tomato sauce and tomato paste in the sauce. It was very flavourful and we really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.
i made this gluten free and man was it yummy!!!!
I needed more garlic but that is just for my taste!
My hubby made this for me after I had my first baby and was trying to lose weight. This is delicous!!