Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
You can also use chicken tenders for this recipe. They are perfect to add to a salad or to make wraps with! From the 15 min low carb cookbook.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts or 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken tenders
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, ground
- 4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Pound the chicken breasts until they are 1/4 inch thick, and cut into 6 portions. set aside.
- Combine the cheese, oregano, garlic, paprika, and pepper on a plate.
- in a shallow bowl, beat eggs.
- Melt butter in a heavy skillet over medium-low heat. Higher heat will scorch the cheese.
- Dip the chicken in the egg mixture, then the cheese mixture. coating well.
- Cook in the butter 4-5 minutes per side. or until cooked through.
Tasty and simple to make. Used a parmasan/romano mixed cheese for extra oomph. Very tasty.