- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts or 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken tenders
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, ground
- 4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound the chicken breasts until they are 1/4 inch thick, and cut into 6 portions. set aside.
- Combine the cheese, oregano, garlic, paprika, and pepper on a plate.
- in a shallow bowl, beat eggs.
- Melt butter in a heavy skillet over medium-low heat. Higher heat will scorch the cheese.
- Dip the chicken in the egg mixture, then the cheese mixture. coating well.
- Cook in the butter 4-5 minutes per side. or until cooked through.