Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe in a Home Cooking magazine. Very good and easy to make. NOTE* You may need to add more Miracle Whip, depending on the size of your chicken breasts.
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- Wash chicken well, and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Coat the breasts in the Miracle Whip.
- Combine last 4 ingredients, and then coat the chicken in the mixture.
- Place chicken in a oven safe pan and bake for 20-30 minutes at 425 degrees.
- Your cooking time may vary based on size of breasts, and/or altitude.