Another way to make a pretty chicken dish!
Make and share this Parmesan Chicken Breasts recipe from Food.com.
- Mix Seasoned Bread Crumbs and Parmesan Cheese together.
- Pound breast fillets to a thickness of 1/4 inch thick.
- Put flour, egg, water and crumb/cheese in individual shallow dishes.
- Dredge chicken pieces in each and place on a large platter (in order above).
- Preheat oven to 200F degrees.
- In a wide frying pan, heat butter and oil.
- Add half the breasts and saute until golden (about 3-5 minutes per side).
- Do not crowd the pan.
- Keep cooked breasts warm in oven while sauteing remainder.
- Add more butter as needed.
- Garnish with sliced avocado and oranges.