Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another way to make a pretty chicken dish!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Mix Seasoned Bread Crumbs and Parmesan Cheese together.
- Pound breast fillets to a thickness of 1/4 inch thick.
- Put flour, egg, water and crumb/cheese in individual shallow dishes.
- Dredge chicken pieces in each and place on a large platter (in order above).
- Preheat oven to 200F degrees.
- In a wide frying pan, heat butter and oil.
- Add half the breasts and saute until golden (about 3-5 minutes per side).
- Do not crowd the pan.
- Keep cooked breasts warm in oven while sauteing remainder.
- Add more butter as needed.
- Garnish with sliced avocado and oranges.
Very tasty and simple, I loved it, thanks!
Made this last night for the family. It is definately a keeper around here! I think I may have overbreaded, but the chix tasted great!
This was great. I changed the servings to two because it was just me and my husband. The combo of butter/oil made a nice crunchy texture, and the cooking time was perfect - I didn't overcook the chicken (which I am famous for!). I served over 3 ounces of penne pasta and jarred sauce. So good - thanks for sharing!