Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this is a magazine several years ago but I've tweaked the recipe to my own taste.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Dip chicken in margarine; coat with combined remaining ingredients.
- Place in prepared pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until tender.