Prep 8 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is an easy weeknight dinner that gets rave reviews from your dinner guests. For a variety you can easily replace the chicken with white fish such as Tilapia or Catfish. Also feel free to mix up the spices to suit you or your family's preference
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs (can sub with bread crumbs)
- 2⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 350.
- combine all ingredients besides chicken in a shallow dish or plate.
- Roll chicken breasts in crumb mixture until coated.
- Place on greased baking dish and cook for 20-30 minutes or until no longer pink.