Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy to make and oh so good. You may experiment with other coating crumbs like potato chips, crackers, etc.
- 1 (3 lb) broiler-fryer chickens, cut up
- 3⁄4 cup salad dressing (regular, light or free)
- 1 cup crushed corn flake crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper
- Brush chicken with salad dressing.
- Combine crumbs, cheese and seasonings.
- Coat chicken with this mixture.
- Place in 11 3/4 x 7 1/2-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour or till tender.
I used chicken breasts, reduced the cooking time and this made a very good chicken dish.