Recipe by bear260
Very easy meal that everyone will love. I usually use about 8 chicken legs for this dish. Children pleaser.
Top Review by coconutcream
Ok, here are my suggestions: marinate the chicken in the Italian dressing before cooking, flip the chicken over halfway through cooking, and cook the chicken less. The flavor of this dish wasn't bad - it was pretty mild, which is good for the kids - but it wasn't evenly incorporated even though I did mix the ingredients as the directions say. The chicken came out dry and bland and the parmesan cheese had burned on top, yet the potatos could have cooked a little longer.
- 4 chicken breasts or 4 chicken legs or 4 chicken thighs
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 5 medium potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- *take potatoes - peel and cube and place in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- *place chicken on top of potatoes.
- *dump the bottle of dressing over top of this and mix, keeping the chicken on top.
- *sprinkle the cheese over, mixing slightly and keeping the chicken on top.
- *Bake at 350 degree oven for an hour and a half with the lid off so that the chicken can get browned.