Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
My husband loves this recipe. It makes your house smell wonderful too.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup milk
- Mix salt and pepper in flour.
- Heat butter in 12 inch skillet.
- Dip breasts in flour and place in skillet.
- Cook for 4 minutes each side until browned and juices run clear.
- While chicken is cooking mix together remaining ingredients, including the rest of the flour mixture.
- Remove chicken from pan when done.
- Add parmesan cheese mixture to pan, stir and cook until it thickens.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
My husband and I really liked this (and he is pretty picky). However my sauce was not very uniform- the cheese and milk didn't really blend and it looked funny (but tasted great).
Great recipe! Will be making this often. I added 1 tsp of powdered chicken stock instead of salt and 2 Tbsp of Parmesan to the flour coating .