Recipe by Karen=^..^=
This is a quick and easy to prepare chicken dish that is nice enough for company and good enough for a picky family. I cut this out of a magazine sometime in the 80s!
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 lbs chicken parts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Combine crumbs, 2 tbl parmesan, oregano, garlic and pepper.
- Roll chicken in mixture.
- Arrange in 2 quart shallow baking dish for 20 minutes.
- Turn chicken over and bake 20 minutes more.
- Blend soup and milk and pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with paprika and remaining parmesan.
- Bake 20 minutes more or until done.