Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a quick and easy to prepare chicken dish that is nice enough for company and good enough for a picky family. I cut this out of a magazine sometime in the 80s!
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 lbs chicken parts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Combine crumbs, 2 tbl parmesan, oregano, garlic and pepper.
- Roll chicken in mixture.
- Arrange in 2 quart shallow baking dish for 20 minutes.
- Turn chicken over and bake 20 minutes more.
- Blend soup and milk and pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with paprika and remaining parmesan.
- Bake 20 minutes more or until done.
This recipe was really simple and it was alot better than I thought it would be. We loved this recipe and would make it again.
I made this recipe, and my father (who doesnt really care for chicken unless fried) loved it too! it was so easy and soooo tasty! thanks JO
I don't mind sayin it, Girl. This one's another winner!! Gosh, it's good. What an easy dish to put together. Nothin' to it! Almost fixes itself, and, yes, your right, it's elegant enough for company and great for families, as well. (Any kid who turns their nose up at this "bird" should have to go without)! I only used 4 thighs and cut back on the sauce ingredients cause it's just Pa and I here. We had plenty and we scarfed it down! Thanks so much for posting. Laudee C.