Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
A quick and easy family favorite!
Make and share this Parmesan Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup melted margarine
- 18 Ritz crackers, crushed fine (approx. 1/2 of a sleeve of crackers)
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese (I use Kraft canned)
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- Mix together cracker crumbs, cheese and parsley flakes.
- dip chicken into melted butter, then cracker mixture.
- Place in baking dish.
- I like to pour the remaining butter over chicken pieces and sprinkle with the leftover crumbs, but this is not necessary.
- bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Good base recipe for delicious oven baked/fried chicken. Thanks for sharing, Aggie Mom! I used butter, freshly grated Parmesan, and 3 TBS of Italian sesonings along with freshly ground black pepper. I also had a couple of wings that I added to the breasts, good!
Fabulous! I used a garlic ritz cracker, butter and shredded parmesan cheese. Also used chicken tenders to make homemade fingers. Lots of flavor and crunchy texture. Easy and delicious.
Yummy! These are a very easy and tasty way to mix up the ways you can serve chicken without seeming like the same old, same old chicken. We used butter in place of margarine. Served with baked potatoes and a side salad made dinner without a hassle. Thanks!! =)