Recipe by Texas Aggie Mom
A quick and easy family favorite!
Top Review by Trinkets
Good base recipe for delicious oven baked/fried chicken. Thanks for sharing, Aggie Mom! I used butter, freshly grated Parmesan, and 3 TBS of Italian sesonings along with freshly ground black pepper. I also had a couple of wings that I added to the breasts, good!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup melted margarine
- 18 Ritz crackers, crushed fine (approx. 1/2 of a sleeve of crackers)
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese (I use Kraft canned)
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together cracker crumbs, cheese and parsley flakes.
- dip chicken into melted butter, then cracker mixture.
- Place in baking dish.
- I like to pour the remaining butter over chicken pieces and sprinkle with the leftover crumbs, but this is not necessary.
- bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.