Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Comes out crispy and everyone loves them! Easy and quick to throw together.
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (seasoned is best)
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (Italian seasoned is best)
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning (if the cheese and bread crumbs aren't)
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Mix the cheese, crumbs and seasoning together.
- Dip chicken into butter then coat with the crumb mix.
- lay on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 20 min in a 350 degree oven or until done.
Cooked this for my family the other night. Flavor was very good, kids enjoyed it. I cooked it longer to try getting it crispier, which didn't happen. That's the only downside in my opinion with the recipe, I like crispier breaded chicken. Otherwise, good recipe.
Very easy to fix, especially on short notice. I really liked the flavor of the cheese and bread crumbs. I used 17 seasoning instead of italian seasoning, as I just ran out of the italian seasoning.
An easy to prepare and tasty recipe. Instead of breasts, I used chicken tenders. Much easier! My sister thinks the recipe should have been called "Chicken in the Straw". And she's right, the Parmesan does look like straw! Any way you call it, it was very good. Adopted for Spring 2008 PAC.