Recipe by Lunaraven_psi
Comes out crispy and everyone loves them! Easy and quick to throw together.
Top Review by RHOS
Cooked this for my family the other night. Flavor was very good, kids enjoyed it. I cooked it longer to try getting it crispier, which didn't happen. That's the only downside in my opinion with the recipe, I like crispier breaded chicken. Otherwise, good recipe.
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (seasoned is best)
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (Italian seasoned is best)
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning (if the cheese and bread crumbs aren't)
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted