Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Kids love this!
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 whole chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Cut each chicken breast into smaller, evenly sized pieces.
- Place chicken in a shallow oven proof dish.
- Drizzle butter over chicken.
- Sprinkle cheese mixture over chicken.
- Bake uncovered at 180 degrees C for approx 30 minutes - until tender.
- Serve with pasta and a green salad.
This is a very tasty dish that is easily made and put into the oven quickly! I grated 4 ounces of the cheese; I don't know if that is correct. I read that 1 cup of cheddar and other soft cheese was 4 ounces, so that is what I went by. My family really like this so I'll be making this again. I did add a little salt at the table bit other then that made this as written. KirstyJude was my *Joey* for *Recipe Swap No19 August 2008* game, from the Aussie Forum. I'm from Group 18 - Baby Cockatoo