Recipe by Chef AngieW
I'm not a big fan of chicken, but this dish is so delicious! It's very simple, too.
Top Review by AustinsAm
A delicious and simple dish. I used thin chicken breasts and didn't cut them up. Next time l think I'll use half a stick of butter and maybe cut back on the sauce a little. It does go well with rice. Thanks for the recipe Angie :)
- 1⁄2 cup saltine crackers, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup round buttery cracker, crumbled
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 8 ounces sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cracker crumbs and parmesan cheese in medium bowl and mix well. Place melted butter in a small bowl. Dip chicken pieces in melted butter, then roll in cracker mixture. Next, place chicken pieces in a greased 13"x9" baking dish. After you have finished, sprinkle any leftover crumb mixture on top of chicken. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Mix soup, milk and sour cream in a large bowl and pour over browned chicken. Bake 15 minutes longer or until bubbly. Stir before serving.
- Serve with rice or noodles.