Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is a fantastic tasting chicken. It is super easy to make. Yumm-o!
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, Crushed
- salt & pepper
- 1 whole chicken, Cut Up
- Melt butter; set aside.
- Combine bread crumbs, cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Dip chicken into butter, then into bread mixture.
- Put in 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 to 55 minutes.
This was so easy. I followed the instructions exactly as listed with great results. I love the skin on this chicken, so tasty and crispy. Will make this again, thanks for sharing :)