Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another recipe from my sis in Michigan which goes well with the Brushetta Pasta I've posted. This is only estimates on measurements as she makes this from her head. She would give me these two wonderful sounding recipes at 10pm...I will be making these for dinner tomorrow night.
- 2 -4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup salted butter
- season salt
- garlic powder
- parsley flakes
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare your chicken by washing and cutting joined breasts in half to make 4-8 single breast halves.
- In shallow bowl melt butter add pepper, season salt and garlic mix well, sit aside.
- Crumb Mix: In another shallow dish mix parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and lots of parsley ( I am thinking 3-4 tbsp) she says the more the better -- lol.
- Dip chicken in butter and then into crumb mix and press onto chicken.
- Lay chicken in a buttered 9x13 glass dish not overlapping each other and bake uncovered for 30-45 minutes (golden brown).
Freakin' Awesome! Loved it! Perfect!
This chicken is fantastic-full of flavor and very easy to fix! We had it with Garlic Mashed Potatoes, green beans, and hot rolls. My family loved and all agreed that this is a "Do again". Thanks Shanna!
Simple & easy.....most people have these ingredients at home already. She is riht by adding at least 4TBS of dried parsley....it turned out fabulous. I served it with a cold Italian blend pasta from "pappardelle's" with red & black olives, feta, & a balsamic vinegrette. Great recipe & i will definatly cook it again!